Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Prayer Preparing for all:> Ur task is just to be happy :>




I am now at the temple after my talk at CPF, energy....
A) Pray good luck for all attendees today;
B) Prepare 24HR1 meter long incense for all FuBao Donors (Light first day of CNY)
C) Prepare the Happiness Joss Paper beside for my Family, all Fu Bao Donors and all customers (CNY Eve) . U all hor I wan all my customer to be good luck, even blog readers. U good luck I good luck:>
Bryan's items comes with a Touch of prayers at all time. Wishing everyone happiness :)



To the folks at CPFB, many thanks for coming to my talk. Hope everyone enjoy the talk. My health blog is http://www.bryanomhealth.blogspot.com/ . The 100 Gui ren paper is blessed one, u all try not to photostat le... :>

Remember, all prayers and blessing is with you , just feel it. I hope everyone can set the right intention of loving kindness and great compassion when you do donations. Remember to donate soon as the closing date is Saturday.
Okie, got to get busy now. I shall upload some pictures later on.

No comments: