Saturday, January 7, 2012

Auspicious Day Indeed: To prove my theory.... 7th Jan 2012... Up till now, 15 strike 1st prize... U all better give me ANg Bao ahahha

I know why many strike First Prize yesterday, because when I was doing Dragon Dance... I mention clarity bracelet 188 few times, didnt know u all go buy 0188. AHahha so funny. Ok la, i allow u all buy 4D only after my workshop. Once a year ehehhhee:>

Heartwarming SMS and happy huat huat news from few of my long time attendees who came for my workshop today:-)!!!A few struck lottery today, and one even struck the 1st prize lottery with the number 0188, which coincided with the price of the Clarity Bracelet ($188) with Medicine Dzi bead I mentioned few times on stage! It's not about the prize money and I personally don't buy lottery...... It's more about the joy and happiness that I see my attendees experience after coming to my workshop:-), in many ways more than just monetary happiness, above all, in family bliss, work happiness and personal life positive changes. HUAT ah and may all have a peaceful, abundant and healthy year ahead!NB: But I didnt know hor, aiyo my family park car there end up 3 car cost $180 ahahha , aiyo..... But ok la, u all must have spend alot in carpark. But just think in a way clear obstacles heng heng ok.


No comments: