Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ancient Master says...

In ancient time, only rItalicich people see fengshui. Because only when luck is good, u will meet a good FSM (think la.... ). And when ur luck no good, sometimes u dont have the FU BAO to meet a good FSM and sometimes meet lousy one and make things worst.

I always say, when luck no good.... Just pray. However, no matter how many million times I teach.... people will still see FT... end up come back to me with fear... And I will totally "ma Jiam" buay da han!!!

Well, life have to go on. I hope Singapore... less FSM from Tai.xx and Chixx. My master totallyy cant stand them and their mind is too sharp for us to handle... U know what I mean, i not say we stupid la, we Sxxgaxxxx more simple minded and pure... easily influence.... ... "not bryan say one so dont sue me..."

No comments: