Monday, December 19, 2011

My Morning Prayers after 21 OM:

21 OM not only work on SOUND therapy to balance once's health but also helps to cleanse a person's aura thru sound. After 21 OM, I will recite this morning prayers. U can read once in MRT or on the way to work. (why not retype nicely and print out and laminate it. ) I find it calming to recite, especially for many who dont understand chinese mantra or sutra, this is a prayer from Venerable K Sri Dhammanannda.

For other religion, u can just read below and replace the word Buddha.. Non religious ma. For others read all.



Remember to give thanks to ANcestor this week. Other religion u can look into the sky or in your heart, pray in your own method for your ancestor to be in peace. According to my Master this year is govern by our ancestor also. And we must pray for their transition and peace. This indirectly will affect our luck. Enough of all the not so good news which I see already also tired. I need to break away these with you and let us hand in hand do little prayers. Well using my Buddhist Prayer Book I have since young:> Let me share here.





NB: Well since last month I have already mentioned using the 6636 Iching and 5 element Tong Shu to calculate the difficult period of DEcember (remember I ask u all eat more red bean?). Again we can only say is not a easy month, no one or even HIGH monk can predict happening of events like MRT, FLOOR ... We just know that this month is not a easy month. Remember some FSM will start to give alot of talking about the incidents only things have happened and amplify is like they are so accurate... Rem all these monthly forecast is recorded in TONG SHU one, just that whether like me , we spend time to go thru and interpret it correctly:>

No comments: