Saturday, December 10, 2011

6 D coin HULU if 2 years remember to change

If your Health luck always got problem, make sure in 2012 your bedroom is not located N, SW,SE (tai Sui Coin) or NW. If it is 6 dynasty coin hulu please... famous since 2005.


(New comers, this few items is introduced by me for more than 6 years, I will slowly update for my old students every year where to put de, so dont mistaken I kept having new things, these are all the old items la) Aiya why I worry so much ahahha. No wonder they say Librian always worry for people, I think too much le...)


If you find your 6 Dynasty coin hulu is 2 years le, remember to change. Or change to a new one to block this Sickness cum Illness star which concurrently appear in North. In maket this fengshui cure is like $500. Mine is like $48 activated . Those who bought last year can resuse ok>

Lifespan activated 6D coin hulu in market is 1 year. Mine is 2 years. However u think in 2011 it has really work alot and may be can change one.


Hi all remember www.omhealth.com/fuqi2012.htm is still under construction by me alone hor.... So the actual one will be out on Wednesday:> so now u just read read abit first.
Do you know in the center of house 2012 put 3 keys with 5 dynasty coin... etc will bring super good luck to the house....stay tune for flying star updates...



NB: This few days work overnight but I got nap abit la.









First Draft of Flying Star 2012 is out .

No comments: