Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cleansing Your Heart and Motives Intentions




15 years ago, I have motives when I do charity or volunteer work or help out in temple...


Motives are: Improve luck, release bad karma, hoping doing all these will improve luck. Do charity hope more wealth. Do volunteer because I sick all the time, to remove sickness...



Can u see above are very common motives that most of us have. Many times when we do good things, deep at one corner of our heart, we ask for returns.... Dont tell me, when u donate in temple, u actually deep inside ask for special blessing. And u thought u put more money, more returns ahaha... May be I am wrong la:> I am just saying, I was like tat....




Bryan confessed this to his Master;



Master said: Bryan, is very ok, at least u are doing and slowly this motives will change and u will be purified and become more and more selfless.... Well now my intention of doing charity and volunteer are




Motives now: Zero... Just do happily , dont care about luck.... When do volunteer be compassionate about the people.





Omhealth till date has helped: Buddhist Free Clinic, Ju Shi Lin Medical, Singapore Cancer Society,Buddhist temples.... .




I one person is not powerful but with u all , we have make it possible..... Even now when I pray in temple, there is a special prayer for all my crystals and fengshui items clients... That means u....




No comments: