Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A BIG Seminar: I meditate: Thank You all Participants.

7th Jan 2012, I can say is my 15 years anniversary ba. 550 attendees. 80% my regular customers:> and 20% totally new customers:>

Bryan inner struggle? HAhaha .... Nay....
Sometimes when u have a mix crowd, going on stage may wanna ask myself. Must I tell the newcomers my credentials? testimonials? 15 years of hard work, always low profile and working 7 days a week. Will new comers know? Do I need to impress them? People like to know how powerful the speaker. But when I think why must I so 辛苦. Life is about compassion , sharing and who cares I am famous anot. As long as I have done my part.

Human ah Human, is good to reflect and review. I am not Saint and a normal human being. I always tell myself that, what is the intention of my this seminar? To make myself impressive? NO .

This seminar, I am sharing ways to have good luck from within and plant the seed of happiness for everyone, learn to let go, let luck come in and be good person:> I cant change people but I can make an impression of compassionate:>

Than I meditate about fame.... What is fame?
Can u name me 10 famous Nobel Prize winner, 5 US President immediately? U all need to think right? Or name me most famous 5 HK actor? ahahha

Fame is all temporary, not important. People only remember Buddha, Kwan Yin, Mother Theresa because they are compassionate Masters:>

No comments: