Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Crazy December Month

Let’s start with the number one question on everyone’s mind. When will the economy improve and when will I see my finances improve? December is a very tiring month and I must agreed with my teachers.

Feeling congested and lost this month?: Main reason is this month flying star : 2 Good luck star is trapped in the center gua for all of December. Essentially, this means quarrels and disharmony and lost of wealth and sicknesses . You must do so much positive thinking and 21 OM or prayers to overcome it. Good news u can overcome it:>

I will say that it’s a not advisable month to get make big decision;

I understand this month many issues on health or wealth or emotion is surfacing:> But dont worry is a final month phase.
Eat red beads cake ah, soup or any red bean items will open luck.



Key Idea: Chant 21 Om , not necessary have my mala . I developed this mala is a tool to help track 21 times and activated Dzi for balance purpose.

Morning 21 OM . I further activate for u all in my Lotus Crystal Cave rare:>

Those who have this mala, chant le , anytime u feel not right u can hold the mala.

NB:A FSM LOCAL one's brother very very rich one, is jailed today. I told u that this year Tai Sui holding SWORD. More issues will appear de, so those FSM instil fear on people must really reflect and stop doing things to hurt people ah.

No comments: