Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Testimonials are flowing IN

Angel Class Testimony: Next Angel Class is 2013:> I hope to see u all. There is reason for everything but with faith and positive thinking u will be happy. EHhe who on Earth ANgel class have fa gao for everyone? eheheh
The next powerful class that hold once every 2 years is Crystal and Energy Healing Class at Bugis National Library. U dont wont to miss it. Limited seats. Nice view and nice energy:>

Refer to http://bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com/2011/07/biggest-event-in-2012-brief-reveal.html register early please:>














After eating my fa Gao, she share with her colleague, both strike lottery on my angel class. Cannot fake one lor, look at the serial number. I find it amazing aahahhaha.



Normally according to tradition, after Angel Class for first time, there will be many mini JOYFUL event happen to demo the success of the class. My Master says there will be testimonial on luck, scent and colors. Wow I think it happens, look at the sms:> Some may see rainbow in dream, some may feel even if sad, the sadness will disappear. For my class, the testimonial are so funny:> But is what I think most natural and simple Lovely testimonial.


Hong Feng : Had my Archangel Attunement with you (EDric too his voice was amazing) and I really feel I want to thank you and express how it has changed my life!





Jin Xian: I felt I had pure joy in my life, for the first time during the 636 breathing exercise - and these feelings came immediately - and thankfully have remained.









Derrick: Thank you very much for making last week such a special and happy experience. My cousin told me the learning experience touched her heart at a very deep level. She was able to experience sights, sounds ,feelings and emotions as never before.

No comments: