Monday, November 21, 2011

My Belove Master

Today I bid fareware to one of my female Master; She says, she is going to retire and lead a peaceful life. She taught me about prayer to tai sui, she taught me that in this world there are different people all are good except some their brain kana block my bachiku, we must smile all the time as smiling brings good luck. My 3rd Master is a person with compassion, I learnt the art of scolding from her.

She says " I scold people for their own good, u think scolding dont need energy?" Till today, i scolded countless customer, some come back some left ahahha. End up come back after they think clearly. There are some due to ego , spiral in their problems. Well , that is the best I can do.


Oh Gosh, all my master one by one retire.... I just feel hor, must depend on myself more le ahhaha.... ANd I want to spread out their teaching to all of you. Imagine all those Bugis Prayer Aunty left, the next generation, no one know how to pray le:.



Fret not, thats where I conducted Da Jie Lai Bai Bai since 2 years ago and now we have more than 500 students, know how to bai bai. Well the next class is Feb 2012 refer to www.omhealth.com under workshops. This class, is all my 20 years of prayer efforts and informations sharing:>



My female master,with her energy, she says this two months we must do more prayers, practice patience and try to perform charity :> I miss her scolding, she has left le:>

TAI SUI 2011 still around


Very few people study the History of Yearly Tai Sui, Every year tai sui is different, this year Tai sui hold a sword and he is a very good heart general, he hate people who lost temper (tats why I say this year u lost temper very suay),he hates those who are fake and try to make things difficult for people , see high respect, see low step (no wonder many bad people kana this year). This General famous for doing charity and education. So this year, read more books on positive thinking will have good luck.



So ladies and gentlemen we are still govern by 2011 Tai Sui. So is too early to think too far, and forget where we re now.




Tai Sui was first recorded to be apotheosized in Eastern Han Dynasty (25–220 CE). It was until the Jin Dynasty, the Emperor Zhangzong (August 31, 1168 – December 29, 1208) started to worship his mother's natal star to pray for a fast recovery from her illness, the Tai Sui worshiping culture (An Tai Sui, 安太歲) got its popularity. Later on, 60 honorable generals were apotheosized as Tai Sui to assist the Jade Emperor (the king of all dieties) in taking charge of the well-being of the mortal world. Each of them takes turn to be in charge for a year; 60 generals (Tai Sui) match the 60 years of Sexagenary cycle.

Dont forget we are still in 2011 Tai Sui. And according to my calculation if we respect the POWER OF NOW, which is the ang mo teaching we will be of ok luck this 2 months. Do u find many people start reading 2012 what will happen? Too early le, just step by step ok:>



I want to tell you all year Tai Sui is still around, please dont so busy attending fengshui talk 2012 and forget aboout 2011. That is why my fengshui talk is later than many, falls on 7th Jan 2012.

This Rabbit Year Tai Sui star energy will be strongest at year end, which next two month. U can go temple, and pay respect to Tai Sui. And this year our luck is govern by our Ancestor, remember to pay respect to your ancestor before year end. Is a must:>

Things to DO:

1) Go waterloo Kwan Yin Temple, right hand side is Tai sui, well buy some sweets and ask for protection and say, to be a better person and whenever u go spread love and light; Say English also can.
2) Drink the 5 color bean i mention, before drink, in your heart say " Om Kwan Yin Ma, please bless this soup and may this soup purify my body"
3) December time, remember to go pay respect to ancestor. Dont ask ancestor protect u, just pray and say may they rest in peace and u smile when praying to them ( dont forget drink water must remember the source. Without ancestor there is no YOU. So kneel down and pay respect. )

No comments: