Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thank YOU hor ehehe busy le:> Must help me:> One man Show ah.

New comers u all very cute ahah, this taisui2012@hotmail.com is for order of Taisui Coin de, some of your email attached with floor plan, family bazi, and long questions , ask me how to move house, ehehhe, I want to answer la, but hor one person now and need prepare my 2012 talk so cant le....hope u forgive me hor> Hope you understand hor:>. Few years later when I hire a team of student to work for me, i will make sure all questions answers, is not my dream but is my aim eheheh:>


Thanks so so much ah; posb saving is 033485310; must email me once transfer so I can write ur address le thanks ah;


Hi all many order tai Sui coin ,do help me transfer this week and email to taisui2012@hotmail.com notify me,so easier for
Me to post to you so I won't spend another few days to track account very tiring job; as courier is $8 each time , so this time I will Post for order of one , thanks for understanding;)


NEW COMERS:

The LUCK ITEMS were deveoped in different year riding on the best energy and each item is meant different:

1) Gui Ren Bag (Networking, Meet Good People and Relationship) [developed in 2008]
2) Flower Coin ( Activate Fu Lu Shou Star and bring Good news ) [developed in 2010]
3) Fu Qi Coin ( To increase merits and increase our luck bank and tap on heavenly luck) developed in 2012.

No comments: