Saturday, November 19, 2011

I sing le

Do u know why this year i dare to Sing. Singing is my greatest fear in life. Read www.bryanomhealth.blogspot.com for my youtube ehehhe:>

U know I will do every thing (non superstitious ) for good luck ehehe. I am very hardworking to make sure luck stay constant and using simple method. Remember past few years is going botanical garden to Stabalise a person luck , infact helps many from relationship to health:>

But heng heng, this year two master from two countries says, singing this end year and for whole of next year will open up our heavenly head luck and stomach wealth luck:>

DO u know to sing a song I will sweat a ton:> ahahhaa... Luckily I sing one time only , yes luck coming in more good:>

So for 7th Jan talk, we will sing a song together 500 people. I find it amazing. Once a Master many years ago, says, go and learn singing ur luck will open:> Now i know the meaning le:>

No comments: