Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Good Luck Come

After Angel Class last Sat and using incense method, many strike and strike and strike, one lady strike 3 times and another strike 1st prize and doing charity for Thong Ji Hospital. I want to share the power of happiness bring happiness from lottery , to family, work. And the success of Angel Healing Class will mark a History in Singapore: Oh I hope u all not calling Angels to strike lottery ahahah,. Just Kidding, many attended my Angel class to heal the body mind and emotion. U see when a person is in balance, u dont buy lottery also will have many good luck coming ur way. I Bryan Gan say one, supported by many testimonials:>




Total , I purposely put my mobile number in blog for survey on rice oil at http://www.bryanomhealth.blogspot.com/ ahahah besides me many strike lor:>

















Heheh strike lor:> 5606 today:> My mobile. Aiyo today I did a 5 element oil activation:>, cook curry and drink bean soup.

















AHhaha Mom only buy 4D, 5 times a year;
















A) Chinese New Year B) English New Year C) My Birthday D) when I Activate 5 element Oil and E) When Feel Good:> and drink 5 color bean

















AHha today morning, I activate 5 element oil, than cleanse house with KM yan set, and last week angel class my angel student remember the cinnamon coffee ahahha. But today I cook bean soup:>

















Is ok to buy abit lottery for fun, but is totally wrong if out of greed, laziness and you are indulged to excess.

No comments: