Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chen Siang Bead

This vaulable quality Chen Siang Bead has gone through the most stringent test from a few very stringent client. Few come back for more. HEheheh , I told you le worth keeping one. The energy very good; It takes me 8 years to find good one. And not many. First time I came across Cheng Siang, I thought those black black one and smell heavy one good. End up buy already first week smell strong than smell disappear totally. Later on than I learn is immerse in fragrance one.


It is believe whenever there is Chen Siang in your house, it will bring alot of angels to surround the area and when your heart is good, holding a Chen Siang bead say some mantra, the energy will stay:>Hmm I so Kia Su and hang one at my lap top . I only have 2 bead myself ehhee. No wonder my Toshiba noteboy 5 years and Acer notebook 10 years is still working, is it Computer Angel ahaaha:>

The Chen Siang you got from me, well the scent is continuously giving out. For myself I love to tie with a five color string and when stress, rub the bead and smell heehhe. After a few days smell disappear I will put back into the ziplock back again.




Chen Siang Tie with 5 color string (Just one bead enough ) to bring calmness to your heart and balance the 5 Qi in your body, u can wear to sleep if u dont wear bracelet and is very lite to wear as necklace:>



I would suggest people when going through transition in life to have a bead to help you to be more positive and happy. Well is just a collector items. If u already have my crystal and wan save money no need buy one is ok. I just love to share. Even U see here will bring u happiness ok. My way of doing business is , whether people buy or dont buy things from you. You must constantly give out love and light wor. But people who ask alot of funny questions of course will get scolding from me la:>


Chen Siang Bead x 1 = $88, orders@omhealth.com , made payment first than will courier hor:> POSB saving 033485310 indicate date and time u made payment:>

No comments: