Saturday, November 26, 2011

Angel of Light




Many things happened past 2 weeks after the completion of Angel Class. I receive countless feedbacks--- some who have relationship problems, healed after using the method taught in the class. And a son who have not spoken to the mother for year, they started talking. I just feel Joyful. Sometimes, things happen for a reason; And alot of times is because our in ability to let go, forgive and brighten the heart Have faith with Divine Love and just pray more and forgive, let go and brighten heart like a SUN. I have taught many Heart Brightening exercise since 2009. It will bring clarity to your life and success.




I have not conducted Art Therapy Class for a year. Today I have decided to exercise my Angel Healing Gift and sketch a little angel for all of you. The color I use will be thereupectic. I am not artist but an art therapist. So once work completed , I will post here. But before that I want all of you to read the articles for heart brightening exercise.



NB:ANgel Healing Picture sketch will be ready on Monday:>. I will infuse with reiki energy so anyone who see will be calm and peace. Put in your IPHONE screen saver if u wan lor:>

No comments: