Thursday, October 13, 2011

Incense Making Blending:> For all Attendees

I am now packing samples of incense for all attendees:> before going KL le:> Have u registered for such a fun workshop

Sample A: Grade AAA precious Frankincense (Amazing can keep as souvenier)
Sample B: Pure KM Yan not mix with any things
Sample C: A powder which I blend, Dragon Tree Incense, Chen Siang and Antiage Tree herbs.
Sample D: Surprise for everyone
Sample E: Bryan made 2 Chen Siang Mix with Sandalwood Incense cone for everyone:>


I really make alot of preparation for this workshop and I hope you are happy with my samples for you:>

I am now designing with Edric the Reiki Healer a Angel Card free for everyone.

Friend says" Bryan why your workshop you do so much, others never do so much....."
Bryan " Able to give a seminar is heaven given chance especially first in History in Singapore a Angel Healing Class with 80 attendees and Incense Making First IN SINGAPORE, Just make people happy and share:>"

No comments: