Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blessing In Hong Kong Preparing Welcome Dragon Year Materials for U

2012 Welcome Dragon Year Talk will be very exciting with the secret Poems method taught by Fengshui Master to me, going to be shared to all in 2012. Have you registered?

This island is 2 hours from Hk. I was really excited to be able to make prayers here. It is not a tourist spot. So its me and only me here!



Felt blessed that I could meet my Masters...it also means big responsibilities...My Master awarded me a 999.9 GOLD rotation Dragon Wand to activate the 2012 lucky items. Lucky items for 2012 to be used forever will be launched end of the year. This item will request blessings from 3 temples in Hong Kong and Malaysia. I am very very happy to have completed half of this mission. Next trip is KL.


Visited a few temples this trip. Some are not very accessible but I am glad to be able to make offerings there.





You can hear someone said its GOLD hahahaaa..yeah 999.9 dragon wand activation process to activated your 2012 Lucky Item (to be used forever; in the process of making now). Well, unable to show you the design yet hahahaa.

No comments: