Monday, September 12, 2011

Mini Announcement

Bryan's Flower coin since the day it was first introduced was sold at $48. I think there was a typo error in my website but I will amend the error tonite. Do let me know if you come across any error in my website. Thanks a zillion ^^

I will conduct a mini workshop for all who have ordered a singing bowl. If time permits, perhaps a youtube video clip.

People who have received your singing bowl can take a new sponge (not metal sponge) and use some mama lemon dishwasher to scrub it. Hehehee...feel the good energy. This action of cleaning the bowl means you are the owner :) It can be used thereafter. Actually, its ok not to clean as well. Well, you can try cleaning it, you will feel great
:)

(Hahahah I located my typo error at
http://www.omhealth.com/. I will have it amend asap)

You can now view BryanVeryGoodLuck items at http://www.omhealth.com/Healing/Goodluck.php

Best regards and love with Bryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Gui Ren Bag still available?

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to your new webby.