Sunday, September 18, 2011

Healing Corner Set up

Every morning or evening, I will set up my healing corner and do some affirmations. (Do when you have time.. don't make it as a MUST procedure and force yourself do it if you are busy). However, I make an effort to do at least 3 times a week because I know is good for me.


A good 5 mins of self- healing with my crystal bracelet does helps a lot to recharge myself, and handle many situations in life with wisdom. If you do not have a space, you can pack in a box. When you want to do your set up, put and arrange nicely. Keep in a box after affirmation.

Tips:


I will use a pinch of kim's sandalwood powder in my incense burner and light it up with a "gun lighter". If you can't burn incense powder, you can apply a bit of 5 elements oil on a piece of cotton pad and rub between your wrist before breathing exercise and say affirmations.



When I am stressed, I like to "gong" the real 7 metal singing bowl 4 times and feel all the obstacles has dispersed. It works wonder for me.....

Above shown is just an example of a simple set up for your own healing corner.

Here's your chance to take part in "Healing corners" contest. Winner will receive a Power ITEM from me. I want you to email your healing corner picture to me and how it helps you in your daily life. Email to info@omhealth.com. Resize your picture to 400 k.



Deadline this Tuesday. Subject title : Healing corner contest.

Picture will be posted up in this blog for vote. You must include a short write out ^^

Way to use healing corners (You can create your own method)


1) "Gong" Singing bowl 4 times[optional]


2) Light Kim's sandalwood powder or 5 elements oil on tissue to rub wrist


3) Wear or hold your crystal to do 636 breathing exercise 6 times


4) Close your eyes, relax from head to toe for 2 mins.


5) Say affirmations few times


6) And smile, thats all ^^


No comments: