Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Healing Corner Contest ;;; Mr Lim

" This is a short write-up of my personal healing corner
This is my favourite healing corner that I have used for my daily mediation and affirmation activities. I enjoy the simplicity of the setup and will usually accompanied by soft mediation music, which do really help me to cleanse my body and mind, especially after a day’s work. I also used this private corner to chant mantras and dedicate to all beings in the universe, so that every being in this world will always be happy and joyous , and shall always be free from all types of physical and mental sufferings.
My ending speech for all chants and mediation is always WORLD PEACE !

With Best Regards Richard Lim "




Well done folks! Received a total of 32 healing corners till todate... wow.... Results will be out on Friday.
As you can see my crystals and bracelet has many flexible usages. Be creative and its up to you to activate further.

No comments: