Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cherish what you have..


Thanks to Miss Violet Lee, for heading this wonderful project and allowing us to participate :)


I won't reply if you send me any complaint about life from sms today. Today is a stricly no complaint day. Cherish what you have, and not until you lose it...

A kind gesture of your generous rice contribution, has enabled a road to be constructed for children to go to school. Its such a simple thing that could improve their lives a long way...Everyday, we see and use roads...it probably never occur to you how accessible and convenient our infrasture has been lay out for us...Most of us took it for granted that they are just part of our daily lives...always there but never thought much about it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have just donated a bag of rice to the Burmese Temple in Ah Hood Road. I will always make it a point to donate. It does make me feel good.
cheers
jean