Sunday, August 28, 2011

Great Discovery. Incense Making

I worked in SOGO Raffles City in the 1980s, as a packer beside the cashier.... I remembered I used to visit an aromatherapy shop at basement during my break time. It was owned by a Japanese lady call Mdm Fox... Her aroma oil was very expensive back then........ .


She was also the lady who taught me how she kept herself looking young using Frankincense......



After 20 years, I could not find her but found her teacher who taught her incense recipes. Really honoured to be able to learn some tips from him at his age of 80. ...



I feel very blessed and hope to share the skills of incense making in my Angel healing and incense making workshop in November . I will also show you a wood resin which I have kept for 17 years. Not only that, I will show you many many interesting recipes and hostory of making real incense......Its going to be very fun and interesting :D




No comments: