Sunday, August 21, 2011

Historical Moments

I thought my old website http://www.geocities.ws/omhealth2001/Menu.htm was being removed by Yahoo since it was not updated for donkey years. Somebody found it. It was first created in 2001 (For your viewing pleasure only. The products and services were no long available in this site). Those days, I gained my experience by going around Singapore to do life readings using Angel Cards and positive affirmations to help and motivate people. There was one time where I did readings at Robertson Quay cafe. Made a lot of good friends during that 4 years. It was really a good experience)

Really miss the good old days especially during the period of 1997 to 2002, where there were many good masters, fengshui masters and teachers in Singapore.
I really hope that we can send happiness and positive energy to all :) New official website for Omhealth will be launched on 11 Sep 2011, which is also an auspicious date for my class "Positive Affirmation". Looking forward to it :) Have you register for this class?

No comments: