Sunday, August 7, 2011

Show respect even if you do not believe in 7th month....

Yesterday 11:50pm...Its lesson learnt for everyone.
11:55pm, a phone call from a client (8 missed call) ...Its a bit late, so I don't really use my phone...


Ah Girl: Lao Shi, my house got something, toilet lighting goes on and off after I see a shadow too. And it is happening now. And shadow seems running in kitchen.
Bryan Lao Shi: What did you do today?

Ah Girl told me, she went shopping with friends last night. Its 7th month and they played around, making fun while trying to immitate "the good brothers" in a carpark...Ah girl played with friends saying "Wuuuuuuuuu" ...... . Of course, I gave her a good scolding as she has invited unnecessary "things" to her house. I can sense the energy. I told her to chant Tara Mantra, explained to her there's a "Sun Shine Light" in everyone's heart. I invoked the light of Angels in her heart and taught her to say affirmations
"I am protected, I am protected, I am protected. My heart shine like a SUN and surrounds me with GOLDEN LIGHT and nothing negative can come in......"

Oh dear...I really scolded her and told her I will share this on blog as a learning experience for all. She agreed.

Learning experience:
1) Even if you do not believe in certain things, its only polite to respect. Never criticise or make fun of things you do not believe.
2) Chant tara mantra and visualise yourself surrounded by Golden light.

3) Bath with 5 elements oil and use Kum Mo Yan set on the following day.

Oh dear...I usually sleep at 10pm because I am used to wake up very early to start my work. Unless its really really really emergency, do not call me at 11.50pm. I feel bad and shocked to see 8 missed calls. Calls at late night doesn't give a good feeling...if you know what I meant.

No comments: