Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happiness And You And Pink Rose

Anger that accumulates over a period of time will result in poor luck or bad health. This affects not only yourself but also people around you. We should never let the energy of anger go on swelling up all by itself, and leave it unattended. We need to call up our energy of self healing to come and take care of it.




Try Bryan's breathing exercise:

1) Spray Healing tranquility spray once in the air.

2) Buy a stalk of pink rose. Put in a small nice vase. Sit in front of the rose and perform 3 times deep breathing. Followed by the affirmation below:




"Breathing in, I know anger is growing me. Breathing out , I am taking good care of this energy of anger in me."



"I lovingly release all negative energy and welcome all new good energy to my life now"


Do 1 to 3 times will do. Do until the rose wither, which is usually on the third day. You will feel better and happier.

No comments: