Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rose Quartz Mala Healing RELATIONSHIPS

For upcoming few years, two major stars will affect health career and prosperity:
Anger Star : Which destroys all good luck things you have.
Relationship Star: Which will bring all good news in your life and in harmony.

The 2 Youtube video clips in previous posts will help many when combined with Rose quartz mala . Enjoy.

Rose Quartz Mala is specially activated with 3 energy Amber, an Affirmation stone and Rose quartz. Investment is $188.


Bryan's Violet Flame Rose Quartz Mala: Overcome incompletion of personal Bazi without the need to "do this and that". Overcome personal fears and negative energy. Overcome Bad aura implanted by others since young. Strengthen personal aura daily and enable one to be well liked by many.

I believe those who owns the Rose Quarts Mala will feel the energy of healing from relationships with others and with yourself. Personally, I will do a powerful healing 3mins everyday with the help of my laptop or Ipad using the 2 video clips. It super effective for me.
I will lie down on my bed, placed my Rose Quartz Mala on my chest and play the above video from youtube.

A lot of blockages is caused by lack of love, self pity and negative energy stored in the body. There are many music for relaxation found in youtube but only the genuine one works. So be careful as you choose. I have selected two healing Music pieces for you. Just stick to this two pieces :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi bryan
I got a question to ask, what kind of relaxation CDs should we buy, any recommendations?

Thanks
QC

Anonymous said...

hi bryan

I have BT mala, can also use with the music?