Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Personal Encounter Today



I was thinking of making Fa Gao for temple prayer tomorrow. While making Fa Gao this morning, I was aslo multi tasking - mixing the flour, answering phone call and replying msn with my laptop in the kitchen all at the same time. Guess what....My FA GAO unable to Fa as a result

:(

I was so so amazed and it symbolises inauspicious. The msn was all about sadness and depression just when I was mixing the flour....


Mission 2: Must Try Again!!

This time, I followed AH MA's procedure when making Fa Gao. Cleanse the work area with Holy water and concentrate on making my Fa Gao without talking or other distraction..

Same recipe with same baking time and heat.

I did a 6636 calculation to select a good timing to make the FA GAO.
Off my mobile and msn. I bake dmy Fao Gao with a peaceful and happy mood. YES, it FA FA FA all the way :D

Encounter on my journey to Bugis buying the flour:
My friend whose family owned a temple suddenly told me that making Fa Gao is super "pantang". Thereafter, on my way home, another friend saw my facebook and coincidentally met me at the MRT, told me his mother used to bake a lot of fa gao, also said the process of baking Fa Gao involves a lot of good energy and must be auspicious. I really believe..its really no joke.

Bryan's relates his experience of baking Fa Gao : Lesson Learnt from Ancient Knowledge of Good Luck

1) A person who is always negative, talks negative and not in peace will not have good luck... just like my first batch of Fa Gao that did not FA because I was too preoccupied with work and was disturbed with problems in msn. I did not put my heart to bake it.

2) A calm, peaceful mind and say positive words will lead to success in life. Like my second batch of Fa Gao FA FA FA.

3) Never give up: I could have gave up after I failed on my first attempt and buy from the nearby market instead. I didn't and I saw good results from my perseverance. Triple FA FA FA ^^

I am going to my FA GAO tomorrow to temple and wish everyone good luck.

No comments: