Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bryan's Case Studies

Case Study A:
"I have been to 4 famous fengshui Masters who made me very confused now. A said wood element is good for me. B said if I use wood, I will be very moody. C said avoid metal. D said I must wear Gold ring and metal to help me store wealth...."

Case Study B:
"Feel negative being wronged by others. Wei Qu...."

Case Study C:

"Stay with negative people, seems no escape in life, everyday feels negative."

3 Joss Paper Methods (DO as and when you want)

Procedures:
A) After shower, final rinse using 5 element oil in the morning.
B) Pray according to instructions below. Must be done before 12pm on any day, but must not be on raining day.



3 Joss Paper Prayer to clear negative implants in your mind and bring balance.
1) 3 pieces Ti Gong Kim
2) 3 piece Shen Ding (you pronounced this, and the people in the joss paper shop will know)
3) 3 pieces Gui Ren Paper

Can do it either in temple or at home
1) Hold 3 lit incense with the joss paper, face the Heaven says:
says:
Dear Heaven Ti Gong, my name is ___, I stay in ______. My date of birth is _______ (English or Mandarin is ok). I would like to confess all negative words or action I have accumulated since beginingless time and strive to be a better person. I give thanks for all the things I have . Today, I pray here sincerely for world peace and harmony. I would also like to request the removal of all negative Thoughts and Words which others has implanted in me, please purify me with the Divine Love Energy. Thank you.

After that pray and pray in temple, burn your joss paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll try this method. Thank you for your enlightenment!