Monday, March 28, 2011

Sharing of Good Luck

This year till today, 82 testimonial strike lottery. 32 found good job. 2 have babies . Hmmm but i do know some may be thinking when is your turn to improve your luck. Well , if you believe in yourself and cultivate your福气。 Luck will come. God give us blessing and happiness and good luck is our choice, remember that.


All of my student, after strike lottery, do charity. I am very happy.


Another strike lottery for the fun of it during birthday ehehhehe. thanks for feedbacks.


"Lao Shi, I buy lottery once a month eheheh thats for fun of it. And First time for 30 years I strike using your flower coin. The money will be put into good use...."





Thanks to all who order my wealthbowl. Is all sold and will only produce 18 wealthbowl a year. So others , u can order by telling me first ok


No comments: