Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No 1st and no 15th

There are some occassions in your life that there is No. 1st and No. 15th (in hokkien).... Do you know what it meant? Examples:

1) 1st Day of Chinese New year, you prepare everything to be happy and auspicious. However, along came people who made you angry, which make you feel very inauspicious for rest of year..
2) First day of Business and customers want a refund for their purchases? Do you feel super inauspicious?
3) First day of work and got a scolding from customer? Do you feel lousy??
4) Chinese New year is supposed to be good luck, but you just feel moody.
5) You choose a good date and waited a whole week to put your wealthbowl on this auspicious date...However, your family members spoilt your mood...
6) Its your Off day, you already make plans happily...somehow things doesn't go your way and spoilt your mood..

I know is "Pang Dang"...Well, keep an open heart always...Because the truth is the Five Yellow meets sickness star this year...they are cunning stars which purposely choose good dates to dishearten you.

What can you do?
If any one of the above happened, use your Protection spray to spray three times into the air. Hold your flower coin and say 逢凶化吉,四季平安。
Once said, the inauspicious Qi of the Five yellow and sickness star will disperse a while. You must be strong and have faith at all times. Its a test.
Flower coin energy is very powerful for a peaceful and good heart. I know many people are feeling trapped this few days. It is a phase. Trust this energy will be transformed. I will pray for everyone and myself too =)
NB: When I pray for all, I will pray from my heart and treat everyone as the same individual. I wish everyone to be happy. I may be rude sometimes, please accept my apologies. Thank you

.

No comments: