Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18 Jan 2011

Yes. Today, 18 Jan 2011 is a full moon. It is a good day and its also the end of Tiger 15th full moon. All energy is amplified. A lot people will lost temper suddenly, gets moody or for no reason become agitated and very angry.

That is why early in the morning, I encourage people to go temple. If ou have already lost your temper early morning, just let go. ... Its a phase in luck.

As a human being, we will experience all kinds of mood. It could be sometimes within a day from happy to unhappy to disappointment.... etc.

At all times, see it as a passer by of life... don't take it to your heart, to affect your health.

Does Bryan 老师 lost temper too?
Yes. I used to have very terrible temper. I am striving to change and be a better person. Let's work hard together =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel it Liao!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan
Any cure for the star 7 in the centre of the house?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Haha I got very angry last evening but I "ren". So ok le.

Thank you Bryan!
Jasline

Anonymous said...

How true. I did go to the temple in the morning to pray but afternoon, one of my staff makes me so angry that I nearly.......It did not stopped there, 2 hours later, again got miscommunication error from the same staff. Sigh.....what happen?

Anonymous said...

True. Last night just feel very agitated with my parents when they said something which is just a small matter only.