Friday, January 21, 2011

I better repeat and apologise....

I have posted out all orders for flower coin. If you have not receive it, drop me an email at orders@omhealth.com to tell me.

Bryan is so busy with work and could have overlooked certain things such as your emails and sms...3000 orders is really more then I can handle alone so it took me a little longer to follow up and complete all orders. I apologised and now I can definitely post out to you immediately as I have cleared all my orders at
orders@omhealth.com .


One overseas interview from New Zealand..... years back.

FAQ: "Bryan, how and why did you scold people during a reading fortune session and sometimes over phone last time?"

Answer:

My Master once told me, it will be tough for me to do divination for people because I am not an IDOL. Master told me I have a very sensitive energy to sense people's problems but my style of doing things(scold people if the person doesn't want to listen but keep on complaining) may not be suitable. Master said before it may not be good for my image but if my intention is to help people, my scoldings can help to remove their negativity that clouds around them. I was given a choice.. I can choose to pray for people instead of scolding even though I meant well.

FAQ: "Why don't you just pray for them then to use scolding sometimes?"

Answer:

You see sometimes their black cloud is so thick and really need some scolding. Hahahaa so far only scolded 78 in my record but 70 of them become good friends and clients now. I think 8 still cannot get over and continue to dwell in their unhappiness :>

Positive scolding is good if you have the power to do it.

用心良苦 Its for your own good.

Anyway, don't worry I can only do reading once a year.

No comments: