Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ah...

Order things must give mailing address, contact number and preferred time for courier(if any) right?

I wonder why so many emails without these details......only indicate what they want. "Bryan, I want 6 dynasty coin...." That's all. Alamak.......I will need to email to you for details...then you will email me back...Hmmm.....it will save a lot of time if you can include the necessary details in your initial email, isn't it?

Reminder:

Courier will be every Tuesday or Friday. Courier service is only for purchases $80 and above. Purchases less then $80 will be send via registered postage.

To order, email to orders@omhealth.com

1) I
tem list
2)
Address with postal code
3)
Choose Courier time ( 2pm to 4pm, 4pm to 6pm, 6pm to 8pm and 8pm to 10pm)
4)
Mobile Phone

After items are received, please do a POSB transfer to 033-48531-0 (Gan Wah Teck POSB Savings Account) within 2 days.

For my tracking purpose, kindly send an email to orders@omhealth.com after transfer is made. This is very important because we base on trust... buy first, pay later. I need your cooperation :)

No comments: