Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Testimonials

The fengshui bowl created by me has received a very powerful feedback from a shop at a shopping complex. Two years ago, this particular shop put my wealthbowl. Never expected to receive a thank you email from them last night, and they are opening their second branch next year...Ordering second wealthbowl from me =P

Fengshui Bowl was introduced and created by a special way by Bryan since 2005. Bryan only prepare 18 sets each year. I am only left with 5 sets for this year. Interested collectors can sms me at 94895606. Details as at www.omhealth.com/wbw.htm
Have you register for Fengshui talk on 15 Jan 2011 ? Don't forget to enrol yourself via class@omhealth.com before all the seats are taken up. Remember to include your mobile number. Its $35 per person. Comes with powerful notes.


Welcome fengshui 2011 Rabbit year talk.
I am busy with my calculation this few days. Next year, there is a location that produces a very negative energy call the " BULL SHA QI" corner.... where is it? Fret not, I will prepare a very clear set of notes for you, so that you can see them clearly and know what to do.

Many fengshui shops are selling activated 6 dynasty coin hulu at a price range of $108 to $180.

BryanVeryGoodLuck has it for you at only $48. According to the book of ancient fengshui, the 6 dynasty coin life span is 1 year. I have activated it to last for 2 years. Take note of this when you are buying from me =)

6 dynasty coin hulu will be a HIT next year because it is cheap and able to counteract many problems :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

is there a diff between 6 dynasty & 5 dynasty coin?

Unknown said...

.... ?
i can only find 5 dynasty coin link lei...

with Bryan Lao Shi said...

ok 6 dynasty coin hulu is for counteract illness star and for health.

5 dynasty coin more for all kind of Sha qI

Unknown said...

thank you so much!! :)

mingxiang said...

This Rabbit is very gorgeous & cute. I feel like carrying or hugging it for love & comfort as a animal lover.

Unknown said...

Is this 6 dynasty coin the same as the SuperCoin 2011?