Friday, November 26, 2010

Now I know why in western countries, including my business friends from the States who are of other religions, studied the Sun Tzu Art of Business and Diamond Cutter Way of Business. They are become so successful and are really doing well.
Key word: Open mind. Learn from others but dont forget your roots.

If your business and your career is not doing well, do not blame on your company, but spend time to reflect and look for alternatives.
Example: I used to work in a Company (TUAS), super politics... suffered day and night. Sometimes you wonder why this pig head people exist in a company to make things difficult for people. Why this people get jealous easily..gossip all the way...very rude to you...but become a mouse when they meet people of higher status.
One day I read an article, these people exist to cultivate our personalities. Without them, who can train our tolerance and compassion? I always thank them after they gossip behind my back or do things unfair to me. Simply Because they are my teachers. Brighten my heart and let them go daily. Guess what? I resigned 2 years later to work in a bigger company. Luckily, all these "pig heads" around last time training me up to handle the situations in an MNC.

I am reading the most tradition original of Diamond Cutter, 2 pages a day. I was amazed to find 2 sentences taught by my Master, who is an Ang Mo and knows nothing about Buddhism. He taught me

A) Brighten your heart daily, like a SUN (close your eyes and spend 2 mins a day. Visualise your heart like a SUN slowly brighten it to overcome all negative. I found this sentence of above from the Diamond Cutter. Brighten heart by reading Diamond Cutter and Understand it.

We must always learn to brighten our heart, especially when we encounter difficult situations. At times, certain things cannot be changed at all. We do not attempt to change these people, but we should brighten our heart and let go.
For an example, you need this job badly. However, you have a very irritating supervisor. Since there is nothing you can do. Instead making yourself suffers daily, brighten your heart and stay calm. Do not let it injured your aura. Until the right time comes, then you can decide whether to leave or stay....
However, if you married a wrong husband, it couldl be a tougher decision to make..situation will be different,

to be continued..... Bryan 老师Study of Diamond Cutter.... Day 5.

I really adore the 9 eye Dzi Black Tourmaline. Managed to make 5 this few days. Interested collectors can order now at $338.


No comments: