Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Answer is here? ahahaaha

Previous is a test for you all to exercise your thoughts.

Yep, the comment by all sound very right. Age of Solar, age of xxx is it true? It will end up in an argument. That is why I want all of you to read and react (see at the end of previous post). Karen and anonymous and June all are correct. .... Debate more and think.... Exercise your brain...But debate with highest good but not putting people down ........

So now are you ready to what I am going to share....?

Yes. I am sharing now:..... YOU ARE YOUR OWN MASTER.

Remember you are your own master. Whatever others said, just listen and always brighten your heart like the SUN RAY daily. Negativity will not be able to get into you and affect you. Only the right information flows to u. My master told me , "Bryan, you will meet many masters, do not listen and believe everything people said. Sometimes brighten the "LIGHT" within you and remove negativity."

So for previous POST, I want you to see what is accurate information and what is the "Based on History Text" information. There are many sayings.... but to me, I focused on the healing ray of SUN.

For me when I read previous post, I will only work on how Sun Rays improve health and emotion. I do not really bother By History of Hippocrates says is true because I know without SUN, nothing can survive or grow on earth. Therefore, I work on these. ......


Bryan's Sunray healing method:
Hold your Favourite crystal (black tourmaline or mala) with your right hand, put it at your chest area......

1) Perform 3 deep breathe....
2) Now close your eyes, relax your shoulders and body
3) Visualise your heart area have a light bulb and it keep on brightening up and shine to whole body. Perform for 3 mins.
4) Visualise any pain or negative emotion is burned off by this sunray.

Optional : For those who can't visualise, step 3 to 4 can be replaced by words.
" My heart is brightening every moment, I breathe in light ..... (repeat till your negative emotion gone and speak with emotions....)"


Thank YOU

4 comments:

Mei Ling said...

Words of Wisdom..... brighten my day. ...

I was so confuse about previous post.... U have really bring light to my life...

I love to thank you for the Positive Affirmation Class. Amazingly backache has recovered 70%...... I wonder may be is the thoughts.... no matter what thank you lao shi.

Anonymous said...

Lao shi I love your previous post than really enlighten my life. I have met many Master telling me to do this , do that, end up I am so confuse...

U strike me last week when you tell me not to believe everything u say and ask me to brighten up my heart.

Now I fully understand what you mean....

My husband has caused me pain for years and I cannot forgive what he has done to the family. Although it has been many years until I listen to your advise and go botanic garden myself to do breathing and let the SUN shine on my body.

It has been 2 weeks, my depression is disappearing. I should say used to be depressed.... I am now happy.

I wish to be your helper, i have email u last week hope u can reply.

MJ

Anonymous said...

Great information.... I feel great instantly doing the Sun ray... Two thumbs UP

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the healing information. I just did the brighteningheart breathingexercise.

It feels great... Happy mooncakefestival lao shi