Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Crystal Cave

Brett sent me this crystal not long ago. To many people, it looks just like a normal quartz. As a crystal collector, I was beaming with joy when I held it with both hands. I can feel the calmness and gentle energy almost instantly. I feel it helps to balance the mind. It is a rare piece.

As I study this piece of crystal, I was very much amazed by its natural healing process. Can you imagine a piece of crystal broke off from a big piece of crystal thousand of years ago? Sharp corners or natural cracks are part of this natural process. This piece of rare crystal having its EMF self healing energy smoothen all its sharp angles by itself. When crystal become smooth on its own when cracked after few hundred years, we called this SELF HEALING CRYSTAL. When I touched this stone, taking a closer look, countless of rainbow starts to appear.
Woww...


I want to congrat a few happy folks who saw the growing rainbow, and the changes in colors in the crystals they bought. YES. This is natural and good :)


Crystal studies is an on-going journey for me.
I have been working with crystals on many areas of my life and helping people for the past 20 years.
Crystal cave is common but its difficult to find one that is special with high energy.
This crystal cave is worth $2k in the market. Tall and special, fillled with auric energy. I have activated it and it has found a happy owner now.
I am always very happy whenever my crystals shine beautifully with love and happiness, with its rightful owner feeling happy to own and treasure it.


Crystal Practical Class
This is a class specially for students who have attended Bryan's crystal & color therapy class, to upgrade your skills

1) Advanced Grounding techniques to open up opportunities in your life
2) 4 points Body energy blockages clearance
3) Star of David layout crystal formation
4) Butterfly Dance aura cleansing method
LOTS OF SURPRISES AWAITING YOU :D

It will be conducted on 24 Sep 2009 (only for those who have attended crystal color therapy workshop). $35 per person.
Email to class@omhealth.com. Subject title in your email will be "CPC" . Remember to include your contact number so that I can call you to confirm attendance as the date gets nearer.

Upcoming Crystal COlor therapy workshop
> 17 Oct 2009. 9am to 1pm.
Email to class@omhealth.com, Subject title in your email will be "Crystal Color therapy workshop". Same thing, remember to include your contact number :)

No comments: