Thursday, July 16, 2009

Talking to my Crystals


Mala is designed to bring in harmony and positive thoughts in your DNA auric field. It is never a miracle charm to bring you good luck immediately. It works on deeper level and go slowly to the root of your problems, unrooting the negative energy and bring balance.

What I like to do everyday, is to hold my mala, move the beads around and stay calm. It is so effective. The Amethyst from the mala is from Chervon material, high in manganese which is not easy to find. Do cherish and keep it properly.


Experiencing your Peacefulness through Mala or Black Tourmaline

I carry my mala in a bag all the time as it programmed my body auric field to be strong against negative energy.

Do you ever feel been completely unsettled by circumstances -- ruffled, shattered, lacking luck, lacking love, lacking this and that. BANISH such thoughts !!! OK.

All of us have the power of mind but many of us did not make good use of it. We have all the power we need. There is nothing greater than power of the mind.

Many times when I look into a person's aura, they are filled with fear. Fear that makes days miserable with worries and anxiety. Why fear?

All human beings will pass on one day. It only happen once. When it happens, it is all over and done with. So why be afraid of problems? FACE it with courage. Love every moment of your life. Live a meaningful and fulfilling life.

When you think carefully using your mala, you learnt to reason with a clear mind. You will discover that many of your everyday attitudes and actions are foolish. Unhappiness created is totally unnecessary.

Spend your entire life be happy. God give you blessing. It is your decision to choose happiness or sadness.

NB: Mala can be customised accordingly. Email me with your concerns via
info@omhealth.com

6 comments:

Bee Bee said...

I liked your post today. Very nice and inspiring ... Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Bryan

You mentioned in your prev. post that "We must learn to love ourselves first before we can love others". This simple sentence require some deep thoughts as only those that know how it feels understand the REAL meaning. I'm one of them i guess. Cos' i nvr learn to accept who i am althought I've been trying hard. I step back when a suave guy court me (actually not once)as i felt im jst not gd enough for him. Its reali not easy to "love & accept who u reali are" For those who totally accept themselves are ppl truely charismatic..

Dodgy

Anonymous said...

Dodgy, I noe wat u meant. I'm just like u feeling nt gd enough for the person I liked for many yrs.
Reading Lao shi's blog makes me tink & reflect.
Thank you Lao Shi

Anonymous said...

I seldom get headache or blur vision now after putting the clear quartz terminator beside my computer.
It felt great to do breathing exercise with it. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hey. July 19, 2009 6:21 pm

May I know the function of clear quartz terminator? Is it for PC radiation?


Tks
Joe

Anonymous said...

termintor is more for protection and balancing of aura, pc radiation we use bamboo charcoal

(jane , bryan lao shi crystal student)