Sunday, April 26, 2009

Great Success + Great News + Power Day

EMF talk was a great success. Thank you everyone. Thank you to all particpants, my family and volunteers who have contributed their precious time to help out in this talk. I received many sms and emails. Thank you. I am so happy that everyone in the class feels JOY :D This is the BEST reward to me.
The date for this seminar was specially selected for all to accumulate good luck. And YES! 6 sms told me they striked lottery yesterday. There's also an email about a company lucky draw win inspired me a lot. Here's a video clip on BA GUA LION DANCE for all to see and feel the good luck energy :D


Lobang: I checked around and did a research from the internet, this is the best Energy Lion Dance and Cheapest in Singapore. You can ask them to perform a good dance at your house on a good day to renew the energy of your house. Contact person is Zhi Wei @ 92728414 (you can ask for 1 lion or 2 lions). I have checked out many Lion Dance. This one is the best--- responsible, dance correctly, pool of energy flows.

Testimonial 61: "I read your i weekly column and came to known about this blog. I got a wealthbowl from you for family harmony last month. As I always wanted a fengshui bowl. I never buy lottery because my fengshui master says i will never strike and indeed for 20 years i never strike. Last week our company lucky draw, i have got 1 tickets. And last week i strike $500 (besides). Is not about money but is about the Qi of your items bring happiness to my family and is true about what u say dont expect. I recover from mild depression by learning botanic garden walk and 478 breathing exercise. My family happy to know that.Xie Xie Lao shi. And i wish you all the best. I will be coming for your crystal color therapy course. DO post this testimonials for me, to share happiness with many. Mrs Toh"

Testimonial 62:

"I had striked 4D - 3rd prize last sunday.It is really unexpected. This is my first time in life to strike a 3rd prize 4D.Really very happy. Thank you. Miss XXX"

I am happy when she told me her health improves and even happier to know that Mrs Toh is not a gambler :D I am doing a project on luck improvements, if you happen to win anything, do email me.

WELL the next EMF fengshui talk will be on 15 Aug 2009. For those who have missed it, please come. Course details as at www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lao shi, I like your crystals because they look so shiny and full of happy feelings. Please keep up the good work and share more with us.
I pick up some new things during the emf fs workshop yesterday. It was a very interesting talk. Thank you

Mrs Mak

Anonymous said...

I didn't know there is so much knowledge behind incense papers.

I didn't know there is scientific theory towards praying positions.

I won't call it a religious talk but something that widen my knowledge on other religion. It is a talk that make me understand the other religion better.

Bryan, you did a fantastic job. I like your Emf workshop very much.

Bee Bee said...

Testimonial 61 is so touching ......

Anonymous said...

I really love this seminar. 4 thumbs up.
J.

Anonymous said...

You are surprise surprise. I strike 3rd price. ANd is first time too.

Attached email to u my ticket stub for your project. You are great.

Anonymous said...

Bryan, i have went to visit my relative at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. I just look out at 11th flr window to admire those bldg rooftop with different shape.

Bryan, thk for teaching us how to pull back our Mala/Bracelet Bead, said positive affirmation n turned Clockwise 3 times like Prayer Bead. I love yr Seminar on 25/4 very much.

fm mingxiang

Anonymous said...

I will never forget 3 words of Affirmation that u have taught at yr Class on 25/4.

It is so powerful by pulling back of my Bracelet n Mala via MRT. I am standing up n practising Breathing Exercise cum Meditation inside MRT.

It is so interesting to practise positive thinking in our daily life.

I have bought 2 books to read at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. The author is Judith Collins.