Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wish Fullfilling Day -- Bryan's calculation


While today is called the wish fulfilling Day, I did a divination for all of you this morning. Be happy ok.

Lots: Let Go of Past and Welcome new energy

A) For anyone who is interested in career advancement. Today, write down on a note on what you want to achieve. Send resume or check with your superior on your status at work.

B) Wealth. There is a possibility to increase by performing Charity and Good Deeds. Making wish near your wealthbowl with pure heart.


C) Those who have not been feeling well for a long time. Today is the right time to change your doctor for a second opinion or try alternative therapy. Alternatively, pick up a health news from bookstore. You will find your remedies. Do a footbath using 5 element oils from 2nd April to drive away illness star in your life.


D) Let Go of the Past to receive blessing Luck. Be humble for success. Those who want to start a new business, you can make a wish with mala and do up a simple business model.

Extra Tips: Get your mala , crystal bracelet to do breathing exercise. If you have been thinking of getting mala or bracelet, today is a good day to check which one suits your condition. Email me at info@omhealth.com for enquiry. Do not feel embarrassed to ask questions :)

Don't forget the Crystal Color therapy class. A message will be given to every participants for advancement. Check out www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm for registration. Its a class not to be missed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed myself that i have received my 54 Amethyst Mala fm u on Valentine Day.

It is the best Valentine gift with my Ba Zhi that i have bought for myself. It can balance my Chakra n Aura properly that my health n luck have improved.

I can sleep very deeply, more energetic n received good quality sleep everyday.

I have made full payment for my Mala. I have my revision of Rose Quartz plate for Kwa Sa n used cold treatment method to cure my puffy eyes. People n animal want to approach me nowaday.

I am not feeling well with migrance, giddiness, blurred vision n puffy eyes on 14/2/2009.

Bryan, u r really loving, caring n very attentive person.

I will coming for my another 2 Seminar to upgrade myself with knowledge n exposure fm Bryan Lao Shi on 25/4 n 16/5.

God bless, bryan with love.

I am really fortunate to meet u at yr Mediacorp Workshop on 25/4/2008.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i have played 10 fu ge songs that i have just completed n washed all my Crystal inside my Crystal garden. I have burned 5 element aroma oil to purify my hse.

Unknown said...

Hi Bryan,
I would like to tell you that your amethyst mala is good for a sound sleep. I am able to fall asleep every night but I bought the mala because I like the deep purple.
Anyway, I still the mala beside my pillow. For the first night, I have a very deep sleep. I woke up feeling good. The second night, it was deep sleep again. The third night, it was deep sleep again till now!
I can tell the difference between my normal sleep and after I put the mala beside my pillow.

Thanks.