Friday, January 6, 2012

Laughing Buddha: Jade Limited Edition

Hi folks. This blog is a channel for me to share all traditional symbols as I love artworks and will always be on the look out for beautiful crystals/stones. I do not encourage impulse purchase. Please do not jump into purchase whenever you see something beautiful here k :)

I designed this beautiful laughing Jade Buddha with many nice crystal such as citrine, amethyst, blue tourmaline, blue agate, green garnet, red carnelian. Oh, I just adore it so much! This is indeed a year of activating nice Jade.
Jade price has increase but what if is nice Jade and crystal like these only 238




A nice laughing buddha with an ever smiling face that can make you smile every time you look at it. In fact. it makes me laugh so naturally whenever I look at it. Look at his gesture. So extremely relaxing! Remind us not to worry too much about negativities. Laughing buddha can help to secure peace at work and ward off fightings at home and politics at work.

The Laughing Buddha is usually connoted carrying wealth symbols such as large ingots, pots of gold and a "treasure bag", because the powerful Laughing Buddha is very much associated to abundance and wealth luck. He is suppose to bring you unlimited supply of gold to make one happy as imagined by people.


The Laughing Buddha can be placed practically anywhere including bedrooms:

1. Display his image in your living room or family corner (east) to harmonize the whole family and take away all the problems and quarrellings.




2. Display him in your personal sheng Qi direction to tap the many luck for your personal growth, wealth, success and good health. The symbols will bring you lots of good news and surprises.




3. Display him in the southeast sector of your dining, bedroom, reception or living room to enhance your wealth luck or sudden windfall.


4. Bosses and politicians can place him in their offices or home for protection against unwanted unhappiness/stress and attract tremendous good luck.


5. You may also present the Laughing Buddha as a gift for any auspicious celebrations or occations to your loved ones or as business gifts. The symbol is especially useful when presented to those who are going through tremendous bad luck.


6. Place him on the dashboard of your car so that he can bring home many tidings of good news.



7. Place him on your office table to take away all stress and bad politics or backstabbing. He will speed your way towards achieving your happy goals.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi bryan, I know what you meant. I also feel very happy and wanted to smile whenever i see my laughing buddha. The jade is really really beautiful.



Sharon

Anonymous said...

Laughing buddha is one of my respect buddha everytime when is not happy just looking at the laughing buddha it may feeling alot of hope,happiness and calming is really really good.

Unknown said...

Bryan lao shi,
My mother like the laughing buddha u choose for her. Its very very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love yr all feng shui products bec they r properly activated with 9 procedure n very powerful.

They r really beautiful n unique to be found in Sin.

Xie Xie, Bryan Lao Shi.

fm MingXiang

Anonymous said...

Lao shi, sleeping with the amethyst mala you made for me enable me to have very quality sleep yesterday's night. I only get to sleep at almost 2am and have to wake up early at 6am today to bring my daughter to my mother's place. I feel fresh although I slept for only 4 hours. No headache no tireness. It was good quality sleep. I am amazed by it.



Mrs lee

Anonymous said...

The laughing buddha caught my attention when I first saw it at your crystal class. The jade is very beautiful and soothing to look at. I hold it whenever I feel down and it makes me feel better.
The laughing buddha is beautiful on its own but the way you designed it, brings a lot of cheerful colors. This is how I felt towards it.


Lina

Unknown said...

Bryan, I wore the mala to bed and I fell asleep not long after. I was surprised that the stiffness at my neck/shoulder was more or less alleviated when I woke up the next morning. I did not expect this at all! Thanks for your good suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Bryan, i am really happy to receive 3CD on Fu Ge songs n 1 card at free distribution at Bugis, Kwan Yin Ma Temple today.

Bryan, i love one of CD which is a man has sang Cantonese Opera in Buddhism songs. I have air cleansing my Bracelet n Mala at the Hindu Temple n bow n pray to the all Hindu God n made donation.