Sunday, February 1, 2009

Open Your Heart


I received many happy sms and emails lately. Thanks for sharing your joy and happiness with me. It is always very encouraging and inspiring to hear your conditions improved or even problems resolved. I have another piece of good news to share but I can only reveal one month later. This good news touch my heart when I first got to know it...Remember it is the 9 purple star multiplication year. Therefore, only the positive thinker will succeed. Positive thinking must be true from your heart; not just say say only :)

This lady, Miss Peh wanted me to share her experience here.... . Miss Peh won some money from lottery yesterday(Saturday) 3792. She sms me almost instantly and she sent me an email this morning. Miss Peh, thanks for sharing with us your experience..



MISS PEH's EMAIL (Permission Granted to post)
Dear Lao Shi, i am very grateful for your advice. I lost my job last month. Attended your fengshui talk at Toa Payoh , you gave a one minute reading, advising me to clear clutters in my room and storeroom. I was shocked when you say that, as it was very messy at that area. When i lost my job, everything seems to be going against my way, even my house computer broke down on the day i lost my job. I can't afford to buy a new one. I was quite negative until i met you that day. You prescribed me with positive thinking affirmation and told me a mala would be good for me. With my circumstances, I can only pay by instalment but you agreed without hesitation. Everyday i hold the mala to do positive thinking and let go of the anger of my ex boss who retrenched me. At first, I lost faith and say why the mala doesn't work. You gave me a scolding when I confronted you. I was shocked but your scolding wakes me up. From that day onwards, i will use my spare time to do reading and send resume. Without anymore expectation, i will sometimes put it at the SE corner. i also follow the lady in your newspaper cutting to light 5 elements oil at home. I am not one who always buy 4D but decided to buy like what most people did during CHinese New year. I striked the third prize yesterday. The amount allowed me to pay for a computer and your mala. I can now understand what you say about gratitude and grateful. I have also receive a notification for an interview tomorrow. Thankful and grateful are the 2 words to describe my feelings. I hope this email will also inspire everyone to continue to work hard.
Thanks for being a direct person.

Note from Bryan
The Universe is abundance for all of us. What is lost, is not lost. It is an opportunity to find a better one. You deserved to be happy. Let go and from your heart, says thank you to those who abandon you, forgive them and (breath in and out blow out release xxx ). Remember Trinity Luck: Heaven, Earth and Human. We open our heart, let go, energy comes in. With love, open heart and compassionate heart, good luck star will automatically shine onto you.

2nd Feb is a powerful day to order happy items and 6th Feb too.

Bryan's Heng Heng shopping mall will be up for the next 3 days:
www.omhealth.com/BryanHengHengMall.htm


MOST TALK ABOUT COURSE of the YEAR
Bryan's crystal color therapy course : 14 Feb 2009. Closing date for registration: Coming Friday. Have a date with Bryan on Valentine to transform and happy from within. To register, sms with your name to 97785454 or email class@omhealth.com. Subject title will be crystal class

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

jia you miss peh!
may the good fortune be with u all the time
=D

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan, gd morning.

R u expecting one of yr female client will deliver her baby next mth, March 2009?

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Peh,

Wishing you a successful in your job interview & may shining luck blessed on you whenever you go!

Cheers
Gerlin Chua

Unknown said...

Bryan,
my dad seldom strike 4D. Recently he striked after my mum nagged at him to do a spring cleaning at his piles of books. The moment he cleared up, that very night he strike 4D. After he clean up, I use the 5 element oil to wipe the place and burn in the burner.
So i do believe having a clean and neat place especially at the lucky FS corner will bring in good luck.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for teaching how to release emotional blockages. I gave it a try.
My tears keep rolling down for no reason when I started to blow away the pain. At first i feel pain, but the pain disappear gradually. For the first time, I thank the person who betrayed my trust.
My mind feels clear after doing the whole thing.
When I repeat the same steps the next day, my heart feels much lighter.
After so many years, I can at last sleep deeply. Now I feel lighter, less anger and resentment. I am ready to move forward and I truly understand why you taught us to thank people who have abandon or hurt us.

Thank you Bryan.

Anonymous said...

Bryan, I also try out the steps on releasing emotional blockages using my mala.

I am not the type who cry easily. I never thought I will shed a tear doing this but I did. Like what anonymous said, the tears keep rolling down. I can't stop it.
Never the less, it was a great release, I feel clear and light after crying.

Forgiveness and thankful is what I realised from this exercise.

Thank you bryan.

Thanks anonymous for telling your experience. Otherwise I will think I am the only one who go through this. After the exercise, I had a wonderful sleep too.



J.T

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,
I think your 5 elements oil is a very good immune booster. My children seldom get flu ever since they started using.

Thank you.



Carol sng