Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bryan's Secret Recipe for Good luck

Genuine Grade A 36 beads Amber mala was made upon special request by one of my client. The picture may not justify the beauty of this amber mala. Trust me, the amber is really beautiful and shines under the sunlight :D It takes quite a lot of time and effort to string this especially the Tian Lu hour and my 3 Tian Lu greeting to you :)


Treat your Tian Lu like your own pet or like the Tamagochi. Positive thinking and good luck will come naturally when you least expected it. Law of Atrraction. Tian Lu is like a magnet, just like all other items. This year, purple 9 star flies to center of flying star grid. As it is a multiplying star of good luck and bad luck, it is very important to maintain positivity from your heart at all times. Those who know how make use of this theory, will shine through challenges.
Activate number 1, 6, 8 and 9 star now. Let your mala or Tian Lu or Gui Ren bag lend you a helping hang. Tian Lu is collectiable and of course I will activate every pieces with lots of love and light. You can see from www.omhealth.com/piyao.htm that every Tian Lu is smiling :> Hahahaa
During recession, it is important to upgrade ourselves, pick up some skills to survive and improve ourselves. If you know how to make use of this period, you can go far in future. It is a year that seems to have a lot of problems, but remember, every problem underlies a hidden opportunity.
In terms of wealth, we must absorb both 'direct' and 'indirect' wealth. A lot of fengshui only make use of Traditional Fengshui techniques. However, I would prefer to integrate crystals, colors, positive thinking and Indian fengshui with some ancient Fengshui knowledge for modern fengshui to see result faster.
Simple techniques to achieve Prosperity
In 2009, we must activate number 8 and number 6 because it will bring in Direct and Indirect wealth. Number 8 star flies to Southeast this year but it will also be exhausted by SE star, thereby weakening the number 8 star. Hence, many people will meet obstruction in their financial (not I say one, it is a traditional studies). Putting a piece of red cloth, wealth bowl or Tian Lu can help to strengthen no 8 star. Quite a number of you told me you have tried this method and feels the harmony in the family...some even strike lottery.
Even though I have advised to activate the number 9 star, but it does not mean you have to put a pot of plant in the centre of your room or office. Simply keep the space clean and neat and use your own creativity to improve your luck. You can carry your mala, Guiren bag or Tian Lu to the center of your house or living room and say positive things. In the office environment, you can put Gui Ren bag/Tian Lu/bracelet in the center of your workstaion and say good things :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Lao Shi.

My 2 auntie has trusted me that i can use their hse key to fetch my Bao Bei, Sa Sa n Kelvin for a slow stroll with me for 2 days.

Thk u, Bryan Lao Shi that i have received my Sheng Qi Generator Piyao n Gui Ren Bag fm u on 10/1/2009.

It has helped me a lot in communiciation skill between my family, friend, customer n colleague nowaday.

I love hugging my Christy for love n comfort. They have helped me to destress bec my physical n mental exhausation at my workplace.

If i am very depressed n felt like crying, i will look for them to carry or hug for love n comfort.

I love to listern in music therapy. My exercise friend, auntie n uncle will be there for me for a chat.

I am very cheerful, happy n glad to wear yr properly activated bracelet for healing n protection.

I love to read yr 2 blog for info n exposure fm Bryan, Yan De Wah.

3 cheers, Bryan u have shown great improvement in introducing all Workshop in Video Clip since August 2008.

Bryan Lao Shi, Jia You.

Anonymous said...

Lao shi,
i am beginning to understand what you mean by positive thinking from the heart. Last time, I only made myself say positive things but now I slowly have the positive thinking from the bottom of my heart.
I can see many happy things happening.
Thank you for your advice. You repeated so many times to me and it takes me so long to realise.




Ju-min