Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bryan's calculation

According to my 5 elements prediction, the energy for the past 2 weeks and following 2 weeks will have some major impact on many people's mood. There will be a lot of,

A) Anger --- Past issues, Hot temper gets trigger very easily by others
B) Sadness --- Sad for no reason, think about the past
C) Bloated Stomach --- Indigestion and worries


This is due to the star formations which affect the gravitational energy pull. Mala and activated bracelet plays important roles now. Please remember not to let your foul mood affects people around you. You will regret hurting them with unintentional hurtful words or insensitive actions. Worst of all, you may not even realise you have hurt somebody.

KEY BREATHING: Breath in deeply. Hold for 15 counts and exhale at 15 counts. Do it 3 times. It will help to release body debris of negative energy.

What should you do?

Burn half a teaspoon of Sandalwood powder
OR
Vapourise some Lavendula Vera with Grapefruit Pink
OR
Rose Geranium and Lemon oil at home.

Hold your mala or wear for 2 mins a day. It will balance the 5 main elements and calms your mind. Put your black tourmaline bracelet or any bracelet from me at your heart area.

DESSERT
Drink brown sugar with ginger tea.

OR those with wealthbowl (bought last year one) can rotate your wealthbowl clockwise 3 times to change family luck. This wealthbowl has many usages. One of which, is to bring a balance in energy when you rotate it clockwise thrice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amethyst mala color has changed deeper. Is really crystalthat you provide. I sleep better thanks alot laoshi

Anonymous said...

I love Bryan's activated amethyst mala too. It has improved my sleep a lot and I love the peaceful feeling as I hold it for breathing exercise.

Thank you Bryan.



Mdm Chan

Anonymous said...

Dearest Bryan lao shi,
I wish you and your family members a very happy Merry Christmas.

Thank you for customising the amethyst mala for me.

Thank you for choosing such a beautiful Dzi for me.



Ang

Anonymous said...

Dear lao shi,
Things are picking up for me. Thanks for the GuiRen bag.

Merry Xmas to you. May all your wishes come true.


regards,
Elaine

Anonymous said...

My bracelet has protected me fm danger that my bruise at my cheekbone not so visible or swollen.

I just used my finger gently touched my brusie not so painful. My bracelet has cleared n cleansed my clogged bld vessel for me.

My skin complexion has improved n more radiant. I have fully recovered fm my acne problem by using yr 1st Facial Cleaner.

Yr facial cleanser can be used as Makeup Remover by using Facial Sponge to cleanse away any excess Compact Powder with water at my face.

I am really happy with gd result by using yr Facial Cleanser.

Thk u, Bryan Lao Shi.