Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Hi. The ammonite fossil which I have introduced earlier is sold. This picture on your left are 4 pieces of old Line Dzi. If you happened to go tour in china, they are selling at $500 per piece. But if you bargain further, the price can become $200...


Just for sharing, one lady bought a Dzi from me in 2005. She actually showed her Dzi to some shops in China during her China tour. All of them told her it should cost $1000 plus but in fact she got it from me at $280.

The above 4 pieces goes well with bracelets. It will be $300 for those who are interested.

Properties of Line Dzi includes: Luck transformation- Bad luck to good luck. Smooth path in life. A powerful bead to have in time of decisions and facing problems in life, or when you are at times of low luck. Give yourself confidence and gratitude for what you have. Happiness and calming. For those who cannot find happiness and actuallyhappiness just in front. For those whose eyes always "TAT" STAMP and meet the wrong people again and again...

To order email
info@omhealth.com As it requires certain days to activate with 5 elements, the waiting time is 2 weeks.

Double Fire ammonite, activated with 5 element. One piece at $369.
Smaller ammonite fossil at $96 with fire rainbow available too.
All the items will be cleansed and activated with 5 elements and in crystal cave.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello bryan,

i really like the dzi bracelet, but $300 very expensive for me, just came out to work .. ..

wonder if got something else that can replace this ..

or can installment ..

pls reply here ..

thx for sharing

Anonymous said...

Ya Bryan, I think I need this cos my eyes always TAT Stamp.

Stupid girl

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan. I carry the hulu bag charm in my pocket everywhere I go. I think it helps me from negative things and people. Ever since I start carrying it with me,seldom do I have to handle negative people. Maybe it is also because I tried to think more positively now. Thanks.

sock eng

Anonymous said...

Bryan, what is that purple thing behing the line Dzi? Is it amethyst? It looks very powerful and nice. Where can I find a good, cheap and powerful one? Of course it will be even better if you can help me find.

Mei Zhu