Thursday, May 15, 2008

Moonstone and lotus Ruyi

I designed this moonstone with a lotus Dzi specially meant for women who suffered from family stress and lack of confidence. This is also good for female who suffered from health problems that after consulting so many doctors still no improvement and feeling depressed. It employed the moon energy which combines together with the love energy from the lotus Dzi. Its a balance of Yin and Yang. It also helps to prevent people from affecting your mood. As it helps to bring out the inner beauty in you, therefore making people like you in a natural way. It also allow bosses to see your effort in your work. It harmonize noisy family. It allows your husband to see your beauty from within and give you more care and concern. This bracelet energy also helps to bring harmony to people around you.

To be cleansed and charged on every fifteen of lunar month by putting under the moonlight and second day under the Sun. It will be a very good piece as a collection item. The beauty of moonstones shines once wear against the skin. Wear on your left wrist.

Designed by Bryan Lao Shi : 18 pieces per design. $350 per piece

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Bryan.
I bought a moonstone bracelet few years ago.I always wear it and also put under my pillow to help me sleep better.I agreed with you.It shines beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Bryan Lao Shi,
you mentioned about amethyst and amethyst cave during the crystal class.I have always wanted to get one because I heard it is very good.But my house is too small to put such a big cave.Can you advise me whether is there something smaller or something almost similar to an amethyst caves?

Sock Chin