Thursday, March 15, 2012

Announcement

Hi all I will be away to Thailand for 10 days 19 MArch from Monday:> All orders is still available as my cousin will be helping me to reply email and pack your items. DO add me in facebook ba if there are anything interesting I will share there: facebook: Bryan Gan
I will be there for

A) Retreat non religious Meditation (Cultivating The Heart)
Cultivating goodwill gives another dimension to the practice of Insight. Meditation naturally teaches patience and tolerance or at least it shows the importance of these qualities. So you may well wish to develop a more friendly and caring attitude towards yourself and other people. Even if you are not interested in Buddhism, meditation is a valuable training that can be applied to daily life, for it helps with concentration and when done correctly can lead to a state of peace and calmness that's beyond worldly joys.

[ Prepare meditation class for all in coming months and the yoga class]


B) Thai Herbs Exchange programme on Medicine (Prepare my SILK SCROLL of Health 2012)

Silk Scroll of health is the biggest health talk for all who attended my workshop before and is once every 2 years:>



C) Complete my TRX instructor Course


Ahahah soon I will be a certified instructor... Gosh....at this age... ahhaha


Bai Bai 2 class u all must register fast ok:>


No comments: