Wednesday, February 9, 2011

大家来拜拜 PART ONE

Hi. I am the Tai Sui of 2011. I am governor of the year. I know my appearance has created fear to many people, but if you have a good heart, I bring you blessing and happiness. I am not an IDOL but I am an energy where it is difficult for me to explain to you. I am an energy which may clash with your bazi or your animal sign but it is a phase which I need to detox you. You may feel emotional with my energy but bear in mind, this is a growing process.
Many people use joss paper to pray. This is a custom since I was founded by the Chinese. Universally, I am known as the Grand Duke Jupiter Star. I love you and hate Negative energy. I love the way you hold joss paper and pray, as this is the time I can see your real heart and purify you. Joss paper burns away your fear, greed, negative, jealousy and anger aura. As time goes by, younger generation may not know how to do it.
Hope Bryan can continue to spread this ancient knowledge.

I am Tai Sui of 2011. I am at the East side which occupies a small degree. With 5 dynasty coin, you can overcome this energy. I need to produce this energy to clean the earth. I am sorry if it has affected some of you. Do not fear or worry for I will send an army of angels to protect you if I can see you are sincered to confess your wrong doings and become a better person.

I am Tai sui of 2011 and I appear once every 60 years. I will protect you with love and light. People with a bad heart, scheming against people will be sorry as I will drawn my Angelic power sword to wake you up for you to learn your lessons. It is ok not to believe in me because I do not need you to believe me. I am Tai Sui 2011 and my task is to clean the earth, bringing peace and love.

EMAIL to class@omhealth.com now for Da Jia Lai Bai Bai Part one. Its only conducted once a year. Lots of fun and you will laugh till you drop. Check out www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm

No comments: