Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another 2 testimonials =)

Black Tourmaline Bracelet really works in calming the temper and has helped many people in issue such as depression, improvement in health. Lately, I heard it helped to protect from some funny things in hotel overseas...
Thanks to everyone for your feedback.
Another lady striked lottery today ...wow wow! Good for her. Remember if you have also win some money, share your good fortune and happiness with charity.
You have pampered me with so many testimonials...... I am very happy that the Black Tourmaline Bracelet and flower coins doing so much good to many.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flower coin can be used now? Tot shd be 1feb?

Anonymous said...

I am much much less tempermental now, I don't get upset and angry so easily anymore. I strongly believe in the power of BT cos I bought one for my hubby n he is a changed man totally.

Xie Xie Lao Shi and Lao Shi Wan Shui ^^

with Bryan Lao Shi said...

Flowercoin use 1st Feb, but some start using , i no control ma....

Remember all my items , no taboos, and dont worry put wrong or use wrong.

Anonymous said...

Can list the FS items to be bought for 2011? ...

Anonymous said...

bryan lao shi

when is the posting on how & when to use flower coin, 5d and 6d be out?