Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Case Study

My 5 Dynasty coin brings a lot of happiness to many Yeah!

Jacky's Case Study:
Jacky faced setback in his career.... and relationship.... He is very worried about his future....so he consulted 4 fengshui masters in Singapore. 3 male and 1 female. Advice given by the fengshui masters confused our Jacky....

Master A: Jacky needs to use Wood and Fire, must totally avoid water and metal
Master B: Jacky needs to use Water and Metal, Wood and Fire no good.
Master C: Jacky can only use a bit of Wood as it is no significant but avoid Fire.
Master D: Jacky needs to use Fire as it brings wealth luck.

Jacky was super confused and requested for help last week.

Bryan's answer: "You are already 43 years old. How many more ten years will you have? Why worry about elements and get yourself confused? Why not just have a new approach in luck. Just chant mantra, and say positive affirmation."

We should adopt a new approach towards Luck. Having activated lucky items will improve luck definitely. Sometimes, some people may experienced setbacks at the few initial weeks after getting a good luck item. We called this Transformation. Especially when you do a major fengshui in your house. We have something called 3 months adapting Qi period, where the bad Qi will slowly surface out from the family. This bad Qi needs to be surfaced so that we can detox and welcome good luck. This also explain why some people experienced more 'happenings' after temple or prayers, simply because we need to detox bad luck first and thus surfacing the side effect.

Using 5 elements oil once a week at home will dissolve bad Qi.

Case Study 2:
Tony always complaint no luck at work (15 years in the same company) and not respected by people. He went temple to pray to WEN CANG for career luck. To his surprise, he ended up with more workload and office conflicts. WHY?
I told Tony to use his Black Tourmaline bracelet to cultivate loving kindness and bear with it for 3 months. Yes. 3 months later, Tony resigned and went over to a MNC with better salary and prospect.
Many people will only see the negativity when things happened....

For me, if there is negative things happening after prayers, it will be a test to achieve a higher luck. Tony has many conflicts in previous job. It is to test whether he can cope and handle big things in order for him to advance......
Le's put our heart together and meditate our heart to achieve a better life ok. OMmmmmmmm
Many past issues which were not resolved will surface again this 2 months....it could be any issues including health, work or even difficult people who make you angrier.
The trick to reduce the side effect is to chant mantra and ignore difficult people. You will be ok after this 2 months. Drink coconut water when you feel totally blocked.

2 comments:

Choy&Fun said...

actually met with present job obstacle but some how didnt feel as depressed as i used to be...having saying my morning mantra with the black tourmaline..realy praying for the best LaoShi and keeping myself positive

Unknown said...

I am really shocked & stunned to receive one SMS fm my younger Sis on 15/11.

Ah ye & Ah ma tomb have already exhumed out. Think it's done by that 2 woman.

My dad has visited my grandparent's tomb at Choa Chu Kang Cemetery early in the morning on 15/11.

I have visited Blk 8x at Geylang Bahru(funeral services places) via taxi alone. I am being blocked by calling out bec i have missed out one number at my h/p directory.

There is a gravity force maybe i am protected by my Ancestor & my mum fm preventing me for calling the funeral service partner. I need to discuss with my sibling & my dad 1st.

It is very important to pay our respect or pray our Ancestor as their descendant. My late grandparent ash urn are kept at undisclosed pte temple. These 2 woman r actually my grandparent's daughter-in-law.

It is very cruel to punish us as their family member & closed relative. We feel very sad that my mum has just passed away recently.

This is the power of LOVE & filial peity as her granddaughter. I am protected by Kwan Yin Ma, Buddha & Tian Gong & my Ancestor.

I can found their dead certificate by myself, forget to wash my dirty hand & skipped my lunch & so dehyrated that day.

I have visited & prayed at Toa Payoh Seu Teck Seah Tong to calm my Aura & removed my negative energy fm my body on 15/11/.